Forllow the procedure below for warranty claims:
• Check the Ironhand’s functionality by doing a performance test.
• If an error occurs, do not use the glove. Consult the “Troubleshooting” documentation.
• If no solution can be found, please note that no service can be done by the operator.
• Fill out this Digital Warranty Form.
• Include the warranty form, a detailed description of the fault and, if possible, photographic documentation in an email via: email@example.com.
• When the defect is confirmed by Bioservo, return the failed equipment to the supplier.
• Make sure the package is well protected during shipping.
• If a battery is shipped, please include the battery safety data sheet (SDS).
• The faulty equipment will be repaired or replaced and sent back as quickly as possible.