30 Nov, 2022 · In Press Releases
18 Nov, 2022 · In Press Releases
World’s first soft robotic muscle strengthening system. Developed in collaboration with leading Fortune 500 companies
Bioservo is now building for the future with a number of open positions.
Since our work environment requires knowledge in the Swedish language, the information below is only availible in Swedish.
Carbonhand is Bioservo's innovative grip-strengthening glove developed for healthcare and rehabilitation. In recent years, the company has further developed and refined Carbonhand, the positive effect of which has been documented in clinical studies.
Now the next generation of Carbonhand 2.0 is to be launched and therefore we are recruiting a Commercial Head Life Science with the responsibility for leading the global sales of Carbonhand 2.0. The position will lead the global commercial Life Science team and be a key member of the Bioservo Management team.
We are searching for a strong commercial leader with a solid track record from successful international Life Science sales.
• Manage commercial performance, sales and marketing, and continued business development of
the Life Science Business Unit at Bioservo
• Responsible for all Life Science sales globally through direct sales in Sweden by dedicated
sales representative and through management and monitoring of contracted distributors
• Lead, motivate and develop the Life Science team, currently two employees
• Responsible for all Life Science product portfolio marketing interacting with relevant
stakeholders internally and externally
• Manage and continued development of partner training, ensuring stakeholders access
relevant product-, therapeutic, and sales training and access sales presentations and
• Manage development of Key Opinion Leader network relevant for the therapeutic area to
ensure activities, campaigns and continued business development is anchored in the target
• Visit distributors, customers and other stake holders regularly to support partners in their
work to market and sell our products
• Be an important member of the Bioservo Management team and contribute to the overall
commercial development of the company.
Opportunities with the position
• Become a key contributor, influence the continued development for Bioservo, a Swedish tech company
with a unique leading edge technology approaching a global expansion within Life Science
• Manage the Life Science Business Unit, responsible for launching a new innovative product with clinical
evidence, with untapped commercial potential
• Manage and develop global sales and marketing for Bioservo, establish the company presence in new
markets on new continents
• Work in a professional, dynamic, innovative and collaborative culture with large influence
opportunities under own responsibility
• Take part in a fascinating commercial development journey together with a strong committed team
where each and everybody is an important part of the success
• Large opportunities for personal and professional development in a growth tech company with a unique
portfolio of products.
Relevant Candidate Profile
• Relevant academic background • Experience from successful sales of products within life science, transferable
and relevant to Bioservo
• Experience in International marketing of life Science products
• International sales experience
• Management experience (direct or indirect), with an outspoken interest in
• Fluent in English
• Experience within occupational therapy, and/or physiotherapy orthopaedic,
ergonomic or other similar competence areas
• Experience from managing distributors
• Swedish and/or another relevant language
Competence and personality
• Strong ability to connect with people to create and maintain long term
• Ambitious and driven individual with an ability to drive and finish activities and
• Skilled communicator, listening, fact based, dynamic, engaging, challenging and
• Business mindset with an ability to mirror customers-, distributors and the
different market needs
• Leadership talent and abilities to add value to the company, the Life Science
team, the customers and other stakeholders
• Accomplish targets through a structured, dynamic and persistent way of
• Strong inner drive and ability to manage projects, individually as well as through
For more information, inquiries and interest, please contact Magnus Klingberg, Sr Recruitment Consultant, PeakSearch.
M0b. +46(0)70 678 09 92